This One Bowl Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread is a super moist, wholesome treat packed with chocolatey goodness!
1/3 cup of Pure Natural Miracles Raw, Organic Cacao Powder
2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 tbsp water
1 cup very overripe mashed banana (about 3 small bananas)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (can sub avocado or canola oil)
3/4 cup organic cane sugar
1 cup grated zucchini, packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together flax and water in a large mixing bowl and set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- To the same bowl, add banana, melted coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and zucchini. Stir to combine.
- Add flour, Pure Natural Miracles Organic Cacao Powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until combined, being careful not to over-mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and top with additional chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap.