Impress Your Guests with this Elegant Goat Cheese and Cacao Nibs Appetizer
Get ready to indulge in a savory delight that's perfect for any occasion - Goat Cheese with Cacao Nibs! This simple yet elegant recipe is sure to be an instant party classic that will impress your guests and leave their taste buds craving for more.
Goat Cheese with Cacao Nibs Recipe:
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1 (8-ounce) log fresh goat cheese
- 2 - 3 pinches of Flake Salt
- On a sheet of foil, spread the cacao nibs in a single layer.
- Carefully roll the log of goat cheese in the cacao nibs, making sure to cover all sides of the cheese without it sticking to your fingers. Use a little more pressure to embed the nibs into the cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese with flake salt
- Place the goat cheese log on a serving plate and serve with your favorite crackers or crisp bread.
As you take a bite, your taste buds are awakened by the creamy texture of the cheese and the satisfying crunch of the cocoa nibs that burst with a complex and earthy flavor, with hints of bitterness and sweetness that linger on the palate.