Say goodbye to dry skin this spring with this easy body scrub recipe!
When it comes to developing a healthy skincare routine, people tend to prioritize their face. However, it is essential to give attention to other areas of the body as well, as they require just as much care and attention to detail as the face.
Here's an easy and effective natural body scrub recipe that you can try at home:
- 1 cup of organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of organic virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- In a bowl, mix the granulated sugar, coconut oil, lemon juice and lemon zest together until well combined.
- Apply the mixture to your body, using circular motions to exfoliate your skin.
- Concentrate on dry or rough areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Rinse off the scrub with warm water and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
The granulated sugar acts as a natural exfoliant, while the coconut oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin. The lemon juice and zest provide a refreshing scent and help to brighten your skin, leaving you feeling energized and revitalized.
Your skin will love you for this.