Buy Our Product HERE or Buy at AMAZON.com
Very healthy Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan. Perfect for cakes, brownies, quick breads, and more! Let us teach you how
2 cups packed pitted dates (measured after pitting)
1/2 cup creamy cashew butter (or sub another nut or seed butter, such as peanut butter)
1/2 cup PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup almond or light coconut milk
- Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes, then drain.
Add pitted dates to a high-speed blender or food processor with the blade attached. Then add cashew butter, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, salt, vanilla, and dairy-free milk, starting with the lesser amount.
Blend until a creamy frosting texture is achieved, scraping down sides as needed and using the tamper if blending. Add more dairy-free milk as needed to encourage blending. NOTE: Be careful not to add too much as it can make the frosting too runny.
- The texture should be thick and spreadable like frosting! If chunky or too sticky, add dairy-free milk as needed. If too thin, add more soaked dates, cashew butter, or cocoa or cacao powder to thicken.
- Use immediately. Or, if you prefer a firmer frosting, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight. You can freeze if you’re in a hurry. Perfect for frosting cakes, brownies, cupcakes, and more!
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or in the freezer up to 1 month.