STEPS & INGREDIENTS:
- Old Fashioned Cocoa Maca Smoothie:In a glass jar, shake together half a cup of chilled almond milk / rice milk or whatever milk you drink, with a teaspoon of cacao powder, a spoon of maca powder and a heaped spoon of raw cacao nibs. Maca has an unusual relationship with cacao nibs (cacao beans or raw chocolate) and all cacao products in general. Experience real culinary magic.
- Make scrumptious Chocolate Almond Fudge. In a blender, start with almonds and add coconut oil, agave nectar or honey, coconut flakes, cacao beans, vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- The Power Shake: Blend on high, a cup of almond milk, 2 brazilnuts, ¼ cup of dates, 2tbsp of organic cacao nibs, 2 tbsp. of organic cacao powder, 1 tsp of maca powder. Add ice cubes and blend again. Enjoy this powerful cacao and maca shake.
- Make a fantastic Pick Me Up Trail Mix by mixing together cacao beans or nibs, goji berries, hempseed, Incan berries, pistachios, almonds and other trail mix ingredients. Snack away!
- To make a delicious Cacao Maca Energizer, blend together 1 frozen banana, a cup of almond milk, 1 tablespoon of maca powder, 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons of cacao powder, raw agave syrup, a few drops of vanilla, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and a cup of ice cubes. ENJOY!