Gelatinized Maca Root Powder, Organic Superfood by Pure Natural Miracles
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION; gelatinized using low heat, to remove the indigestible starch, resulting in our premium nutrient-rich maca powder that eliminates digestive discomfort; try it for enhanced energy, stamina, clarity, vitality, longevity and overall better health for both men and women
- POWERFUL ADAPTOGEN; help your body cope with stress, mood swings, anxiety and physical fatigue; add some to your post-recovery workout drink or protein shake; enjoy calmness and serenity with our natural and nutritious gelatinized maca root powder
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY AND STABLE HORMONE LEVELS; made from yellow, red and black maca roots, packed with vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, this Peruvian superfood is also great for hormonal imbalance issues
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC; no preservatives or artificial ingredients, just pure, natural maca in its concentrated form which is perfect to include in smoothies, baked goods, coffee, desserts and more; try it today and experience the full benefits of this power-packed maca magic
- GUARANTEED TO PERFORM; everyone deserves to be healthy and active and we at Pure Natural Miracles stand behind our quality products 100%; we are real people who use our own products daily; we expect the best for our family and want the same for yours
PREMIUM GELATINIZED MACA / PERUVIAN GINSENG / SUPER ENERGY BOOST, GROCERY AND GOURMET FOOD.
Live as Healthy and Strong as The Aztecs!
- Maca Root for men and women: Known for its Potency and Health Benefits:
- Natural Energy booster, Strength, and Endurance!
- Counteracts Physical and Mental Fatigue!
- Maca Root Powder is Known to Balance the Daily Diet With Wide Variety of Nutrients, Antioxidants and Plant Sterols!
- Known to Slow Down the Aging Process!
- Known to Combat the Unpleasant Aging Effects of Menopause!
- Known to benefit those aged with Osteoporosis or problems with bones and Anemia!
- Known to Stimulate Balanced Hormone Production!
- Packed with Minerals, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Phenols and Other Components, that are great for the immune system!
- Rich in Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur and Iron and Contains Trace Minerals Including Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Bismuth, Manganese and Silicon!
Maca: One of the GREAT Natural Food Supplements in the World especially good for athletes and those who exercise!
FAQ's for Gelatinized/Raw Maca Root Powder :
1. What can maca root do for you?
Maca root has a wide range of benefits all aimed at enhancing the endocrine system’s ability to act in the most efficient manner it is capable of so as to avoid breakdowns that wreak havoc on the body. Hormonal regulation is responsible for many positive attributes that allow our systems to enjoy a variety of sensations including energy, libido, sexual arousal, fertility, athletic performance, and so much more. Maca is an adaptogen, which means that it raises the body’s response to defend itself against disease both physically and emotionally. It functions to support an area that might be deficient such as exhausted adrenal or pituitary glands that are so integral to proper endocrine function. Many people derive a variety of benefits from taking Maca Power honoring the individual’s specific needs or deficiencies.
2. What is the scientific name for Maca?
Lepidium Meyenii Maca root was originally identified in the 1800’s by a German botanist Gerhard Walpers who named it “Lepidium Meyenii, Walpers” (after himself) – still the ONLY name officially recognized by the Peruvian government today.
3. Are there any other names that maca root is known?
Maca is also known as Peruvian Ginseng. Its Spanish and Quechua names include maca-maca, maino, ayak chichira, and ayak willku.
4. How much maca powder should i take?
For Maca to be effective and to achieve results, proper dosages should be followed. In keeping with original ancestral Peruvian dosages, you should mix a spoonful of Maca into your smoothie, yogurt, herbal tea, fruit juice, nut milk etc. Take a week off every month.
5. How do i store maca root powder?
Store in a cool, dry place. It is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator, however some people feel it keeps it fresh and the consistency lighter.
6. Is maca root safe?Yes. There are no reports that Maca has any level of toxicity.
7. Do you do wholesale? How do I order in bulk?
You would need to call us or send us an email regarding the quantities required and we will get back to you.
Maca's Benefits are therefore extremely important in the current climate of an accelerated lifestyle and carelessness with respect to balanced nutrition!
..Our Gelatinized Maca powder is a concentrated form, thereby intensifying its beneficial elements.
The starch is removed and hence it makes it easier to digest and has more nutrients.
..JUST NATURAL ENERGY!
IF you for ANY REASON, are not happy with this product, we will give you a Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
Click The BUY BUTTON Up Top To Try This Maca Magic Now… To Start Living More Healthy and With More Energy!
We have personally met with the growers/packers in Peru and can guarantee its performance and high quality. Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also processes peanuts, dairy, wheat, soy and tree nuts.