Celebrate Love and Wellness this Valentine's Day!
It’s Valentine's Day and it’s time to treat yourself and your loved ones to a delicious, yet easy, homemade ice cream.
This is a ‘No-churn Chocolate Maca Ice Cream’ recipe that we love and we hope you will too. You don’t need an ice cream maker!
Ingredients for the Chocolate Maca No-Churn Ice Cream:
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of maca powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, cacao powder, maca powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream, being careful not to deflate the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or container and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze the mixture for at least 6 hours, or until it is fully set.
- Once frozen, remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before scooping and serving. Enjoy!
It's okay to indulge, after all it’s Valentine's Day ;-)
We hope you try it. Let us know what you think.
Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day!
PS. Today is also the last day of our Valentine’s Sale. So don’t forget the special offer we have for you.
Here’s the coupon code again…, in case you missed it: