Raw Organic Cacao Powder Recipes
November 5, 2020
Bake-Free Brownie Bites
You love the moist, tasty, chocolate taste of a brownie, but guess what, the closest you can have this is the store packed one you can buy in the grocery. Ok, Let’s say you have all the ingredients available, but you just realized that you don’t have an oven. That’s really sad but guess what! Cacao Powder Raw and Organic Highest Quality by Pure Natural Miracles to the rescue so let’s turn that frown into a smile and make this delicious but healthy recipe!
US Customary – Metric
Note that this recipe makes 14 brownie-bites, so if you don’t have anyone to share it with then you can store them up for a month in the freezer, but it’s so tasty, we doubt you'll have any left to store!
October 30, 2020
Breakfast Bowl Brawler
Breakfast is the most important part of your day. You need sufficient energy to sustain your whole day. But it doesn’t have to be as boring as my statement that goes before this! Like this recipe for quinoa grains, I’m about to share with you, but with chocolate??? Let Cacao Powder Raw and Organic Highest Quality by Pure Natural Miracles and PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, make that day of yours and I’m sure it won’t’ ever be the same again!
FOR SERVING optional
- Thoroughly rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer for 2 minutes, using your hands to sort through and pick out any discolored pieces or pebbles that may remain.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add rinsed, drained quinoa and toast for 3 minutes, stirring frequently, to dry up water and slightly toast.
- Add almond milk, coconut milk, and a pinch of salt, and stir. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. If it stops simmering, increase heat to medium-low. You’re looking for a slight simmer throughout the cooking time.
- Once the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender, remove from heat and add PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao powder, maple syrup, and vanilla (optional). Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add a bit more almond milk if you prefer the texture thinner. I added more PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao powder and maple syrup for a more intense chocolate flavor.
- Serve each bowl of quinoa with the topping of your choice including PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Nibs .
- Best when fresh, though leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave, or in a small saucepan with additional almond milk to add moisture back in.
Note that this recipe makes 4 servings, perfect for intimate breakfast!Buy HERE or Buy at AMAZON.com
October 22, 2020
Gluten and Worry-free vegan Chocolate Cake
They said happy endings are for fairy tales, but you can have your own, right after your meal but wait…. You can actually have it any time of the day because this magical-moist cake surely will make you happy of course - No prince or Princess needed, with a touch of your Fairy-Godpowder - PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Powder. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo! (Cinderella)
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond butter 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup sifted PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Powder.
- 1 cup potato starch
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1-2 tsp finely ground espresso powder or dark roast coffee
For the frosting “Vegan Chocolate Ganache” (Optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond or coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup dairy-free dark or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 1/4 - 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and lightly grease (avocado oil is best) two standard 8-inch round cake pans, one 9×13-inch pan, or three 6-inch round pans (our preferred) and dust with cocoa powder. Shake out excess and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add banana and mash (measure to ensure it’s the correct quantity). Then add applesauce (or yogurt), vanilla, almond butter, and whisk to combine. Next add maple syrup, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt (optional) and whisk to combine.
- Next, add dairy-free milk and whisk to combine. Then add sifted PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Powder and whisk to combine. Then add potato starch and whisk to combine.
- Next add almond flour a little at a time until the batter has reached a pourable, saucy consistency (see photo). It shouldn’t be thick like brownie batter and it shouldn’t be watery. If too thin, continue adding almond flour. If too thick, thin with a little dairy-free milk. We used about 2 ½ cups almond flour (as the original recipe is written). Depending on your ingredients, you may need more or less. At this time you can whisk in some espresso powder to enhance the chocolate flavor (optional). Start with the recommended amount and add more to taste.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cake pan(s) and bake on a center rack for 28-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out free of crumbs (a little brown color is okay) and the edges appear dry / slightly pulled away from the pan. Be careful not to over-bake.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes. To remove from pans, run a dull knife around the edge of the pans to loosen the cakes. Then place a plate or cooling rack on top and quickly invert. Let cool completely before frosting (~1 hour // expedite the process by cooling briefly in the refrigerator or freezer)
For the frosting “Vegan Chocolate Ganache frosting” (Optional)
- Add almond milk to a mixing bowl and microwave for 1 minute. (Alternatively, heat in a saucepan until hardly simmering and then transfer back to mixing bowl.)
- Immediately add chocolate to warm milk but don’t touch for 2 minutes so it can melt. Cover to encourage melting.
- Stir gently with a wooden spoon to incorporate, then add softened butter (or coconut oil) and cover. Let rest untouched for another 10 minutes to meld.
- Use your mixer to beat the mixture together. Then add 1 cup powdered sugar (sifted to reduce clumps), mix again, and place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours. You’ll know it’s ready when you tip it and it’s slow to move.
- Remove from the fridge and beat again. If it’s still too thin, add another 1/4 cup powdered sugar at a time (sifted) and beat until light and fluffy. (As the recipe is written) I found that chilling for a total of 45 minutes-1 hour and adding 1 3/4 cups total powdered sugar was perfect.
- At this point, you can enjoy your cake as is. But we recommend frosting with Vegan Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- Best fresh and within the first couple of days after baking. The texture tends to become dried out after that (using dairy-free yogurt in place of applesauce adds more moisture!). Store cake covered at room temperature for 2-3 days* or in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. Freeze up to 1 month (then thaw at room temperature).
Note that this recipe makes 14 servings so find your crew and indulge!Buy HERE or Buy at AMAZON.com
September 23, 2020
Ice-cream, you-scream (happily) with a Guilt-free Chocolate Ice Cream!
Ever had that feeling that you care for something to eat, and then ending up with eating almost everything but still not satisfied? Calories - watch out! But isn’t it wonderful if we can share to you a healthy, guilt-free snack! Get ready to scream for yourself as we share to you this simple, no-churn ice cream recipe with our highest quality, minimally processed, PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao, which you will surely love!
- 2 14-ounce cans coconut cream OR full- fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao
- 14-16 ounces pitted dates
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- NOTE: If you're using coconut milk, you'll likely use less sweetener because there's less volume.
- Using a mixer, whip until creamy and smooth. Then add PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao, vanilla, almond milk, and half of the date paste. Whip until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined freezer-safe container, add espresso, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao Nibs for the toppings (optional), and cover loosely with plastic wrap, then foil to help freeze.
Note that this recipe makes 12 servings so find your crew and indulge!
CHOCOLATE COCONUT MACAROONS
Delicious chocolate coconut macaroons are gluten-free and paleo as well as entirely delicious.
The ideal delicious chocolate sweet reward recipe.
1 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/2 cup almond flour, finely ground
1/2 cup honey or syrup
1/2 cup PureNaturalMiracles.com Organic Raw Cacao
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp salt
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well integrated.
Using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the combination and put unto a
cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 325 levels Fahrenheit for roughly 20 minutes, transforming the cooking sheet halfway.
The bottom of each macaroon will certainly begin to brownish when finished.
Leave macaroons on the cooking sheet for a minimum of 15 mins before transferring to a plate (or else, they will break apart).
- Create a Stellar Raw Chocolate Bar! Blend the following raw ingredients together: cacao, agave nectar, carob powder, maca, coconut oil, and slivered almonds. Pour into a mold and freeze. Eat cold.
- Old Fashioned Cocoa Maca Smoothie: In a glass jar, shake together half a cup of chilled almond milk / rice milk or whatever milk you drink, with a teaspoon of cacao powder, a spoon of maca powder and a heaped spoon of raw cacao nibs. Maca has an unusual relationship with cacao nibs (cacao beans or raw chocolate) and all cacao products in general. Experience real culinary magic.
- The POWER Shake: Blend on high, a cup of almond milk, 2 brazilnuts, ¼ cup of dates, 2tbsp of organic cacao nibs, 2 tbsp. of organic cacao powder, 1 tsp of maca powder. Add ice cubes and blend again. Enjoy this powerful cacao and maca shake.
- To make a delicious Cacao Maca Energizer, blend together 1 frozen banana, a cup of almond milk, 1 tablespoon of maca powder, 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons of cacao powder, raw agave syrup, a few drops of vanilla, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and a cup of ice cubes. ENJOY!
- Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe: Ingredients This recipe makes 4 servings • 2 large avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed • 1/2 cup raw cacao powder • 1/2 cup brown sugar • 1/3 cup coconut milk • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 1 pinch ground cinnamon Directions 1. Blend avocados, cacao powder, brown sugar, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate pudding until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- 3-Ingredient Raw Chocolate Recipe This is a basic recipe with just 3 ingredients. That's it! Ingredients • 1 cup raw cacao powder • 2-3 tablespoons raw honey • 1 cup cacau butter (or swap for coconut oil)
Cooking is an art, you can create different delicious and exquisite recipes with raw organic cacao powder.
CACAO Avocado Smoothies