Chocolate lovers, this granola recipe is for you!
Indulge in a healthy way with our easy, homemade chocolate granola recipe, using raw organic cacao nibs and cacao powder.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw organic cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds or walnuts)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, cacao nibs, nuts, and shredded coconut.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the granola is golden brown and crispy.
- Allow the granola to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Enjoy the granola as a breakfast cereal or as a snack on its own.
This granola recipe is so versatile and can be modified to add in any kind of seeds, nuts,, dried fruit, etc., and can be served with yogurt, milk, or just eaten as a snack.
Get your daily dose of antioxidants for breakfast and feel good for the rest of your day!