Easy, yet healthy breakfast for you super busy people out there
Looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast that you can make the previous night? Try this easy overnight oat breakfast bowl recipe for a super start of your day.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao nibs
- Pinch of salt
- In a mason jar or bowl, combine the rolled oats, milk, Greek yogurt, honey (if using), chia seeds, and salt. Stir well to combine.
- Cover the jar or bowl and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top the oat mixture with fresh berries and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy breakfast! The oats will be soft and creamy, and the toppings will add a satisfying crunch and sweetness.
This recipe is easy to prepare, packed with nutritious ingredients, and can be customized to suit your taste. Plus, by making it the night before, you'll have more time to relax and enjoy your morning routine. Give it a try and see how delicious healthy eating can be!