Flavorful Pesto Potato Salad!
We’re sure you are looking forward to celebrating Independence Day with family and friends, around a grill.
We thought we’d share a delicious salad recipe that would be a great side for your bbq. This delectable side dish is perfect alongside grilled meats or as a satisfying standalone meal.
Pesto Potato Salad:
- 2.5 to 3 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup of pesto
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In a wide sheet pan, toss the halved potatoes with about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Arrange them flat side down in a single layer. Tip: If needed, divide the potatoes into two pans to ensure they are not overcrowded.
Roast the potatoes for approximately 25 to 30 minutes, turning them after about 18-20 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the roasted potatoes with the pesto, Greek yogurt, and finely chopped Italian parsley until well combined.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Pesto Potato Salad hot or cold and savor the incredible flavors.
We hope you enjoy it!