Why our cacao powder is far superior to our competitors: 10 things you probably didn’t know about ours.
We wanted to share some information about our organic cacao powder that you may not be aware of.
- Only 0.15% of the world’s production, that is how rare and exclusive this pure Heirloom Ecuadorian Arriba Nacional, organic cacao powder is. Truly one of a kind.
- Grown in high–elevation highly mineralized volcanic soil and brought down from the mountainous regions via donkey back.
- Minimum 30 year old true Arriba cacao trees, some as old as 80 years.
- Water source is rain or deep mountain spring water, never from irrigation of potentially contaminated rivers and streams.
- 100% Arriba. The pods are hand selected and never acquired from aggregators thus no possible cross–contamination with the CCN51 or other low quality hybrids that are pervasive in the area.
- Always Sun Dried, never gas dried.
- Phytic Acid free
- Zero jitters due to complete lack of mycotoxins, mold, yeast and fungus.
- Processed on 100% custom artisan equipment that has never seen any other cacao but our own.
- 100% Raw from start to finish and exceeds fair–trade standards.
Our best to you!