This One Bowl Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Banana Bread is a super moist, wholesome treat packed with chocolatey goodness!
1/3 cup of Pure Natural Miracles Raw, Organic Cacao Powder
2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 6 tbsp water
1 cup very overripe mashed banana (about 3 small bananas)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (can sub avocado or canola oil)
3/4 cup organic cane sugar
1 cup grated zucchini, packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together flax and water in a large mixing bowl and set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- To the same bowl, add banana, melted coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and zucchini. Stir to combine.
- Add flour, Pure Natural Miracles Organic Cacao Powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until combined, being careful not to over-mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and top with additional chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap.
A vegan lifestyle is compatible with our organic raw cacao powder from Ecuador.
You can BUY this product directly here on our WEBSITE or buy it from our Amazon.com USA Store HERE.